- 20g seaweed
- 6 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 2tbs coconut oil
- 1 inch turmeric root
- 1 inch ginger
- 170g chestnuts, cooked
- 50g shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 250ml oat cream
- 2 x400g coconut tins
- Soak the seaweed, sundried tomatoes and sunflower seeds in filtered water for at least an hour. Leave to one side.
- Marinade the turmeric root and ginger in coconut oil for at least an hour. Leave to one side.
- Just before serving, switch on the hob. Place the spiced coconut oil in a large saucepan. Add the shiitake mushrooms and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the oat cream and coconut tin. Bring to the boil. Switch off the heat.
- Add the seaweed, sundried tomatoes, sunflower seeds and chestnuts.
- Season and serve immediately
• No cholesterol
• High in manganese
• High in potassium
• High in vitamin C
Saturday 22 April 2017 – Leicester Vegan Festival
Saturday 4 June 2017 – Greater London Vegan Festival
Wednesday 26 July 2017 to Sunday 30 July 2017 – Queer Spirit
Thursday 10 August 2017 to Sunday 13 August 2017 – Raw Fest
Saturday 22 September 2017 – London Viva!