- 1 medium pineapple
- 1tbs coconut oil
- 1tbs white wine vinegar
- 1tsp paprika powder
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- few basil leaves
- 400g ciabatta bread
- Peel the skin off the pineapple. Place the pineapple in a Spiralizer. Use the ribbon cut blade. Spiral the pineapple.
- Place the spiralled pineapple in a tray. Drizzle on the coconut oil and white wine vinegar. Sieve the paprika powder all over.
- Place the pineapple in the oven at a low temperature, enough to be able to put your hands in the oven without burning. Leave for about an hour.
- Chop the shallots, and mix with the garlic.
- Slice the ciabatta into strips.
- Place the pineapple in a bowl and mix in the shallot mixture.
- Place the pineapple mixture onto the ciabatta.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Writer of “The Beginner’s Survival Guide to Veganism” to be published June 2017. It is intended to help others as they grow and find their personal brand and assist with a new way.
What price? The planet. Ethical veganism; it’s a life choice.
Edward Daniel | Lightworker | Presenter of “The Urban Forager”| Chef | Columnist | Corporate Commercial TMT Solicitor | Outgoing Chair, The Vegan Society
Subscribe to the EthiVegan channel – www.youtube.com/ethivegan
For more information about Edward, Meet the author – http://www.ethivegan.com/meet-the-author-edward-daniel/