- 1 medium pineapple
- 1tbs coconut oil
- 1tbs white wine vinegar
- 1tsp paprika powder
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- few basil leaves
- 400g ciabatta bread
- Peel the skin off the pineapple. Place the pineapple in a Spiralizer. Use the ribbon cut blade. Spiral the pineapple.
- Place the spiralled pineapple in a tray. Drizzle on the coconut oil and white wine vinegar. Sieve the paprika powder all over.
- Place the pineapple in the oven at a low temperature, enough to be able to put your hands in the oven without burning. Leave for about an hour.
- Chop the shallots, and mix with the garlic.
- Slice the ciabatta into strips.
- Place the pineapple in a bowl and mix in the shallot mixture.
- Place the pineapple mixture onto the ciabatta.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Author of “The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism” to be published Summer 2017. It is intended to help others as they grow and find their personal brand and assist with a new way.
What price? The planet. Ethical veganism; it’s a life choice.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media Solicitor | Former Chair, The Vegan Society
EthiVegan Day Retreat with Edward Daniel
Saturday 15 July 2017 – Awaken to the Fifth Dimension, Highbury, London with Edward Daniel – places limited to 8 – click here
Saturday 23 September 2017 – Awaken to the Fifth Dimension, Highbury, London with Edward Daniel – places limited to 8 – click here
Talks by Edward Daniel
Wednesday 26 July 2017 to Sunday 30 July 2017 – Queer Spirit Summer Festival, Thoulstone Park, Wiltshire
Thursday 10 August 2017 to Sunday 13 August 2017 – Raw Fest 2017, Sunninghill, Berkshire
Friday 26 August 2017 to Sunday 27 August 2017 – Berlin Vegan Festival, Germany
Saturday 16 September 2017 – London Viva!
Saturday 30 September 2017 – National Veg Food and Lifestyle Festival, Manchester
Sunday 19 November 2017 – Edinburgh Vegan Festival
Sunday 26 November 2017 – Brighton Vegan Festival
Saturday 17 March 2018 – London Viva