- 1 fennel
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 400g grapes
- 2 shallots
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- few sprigs of chives, chopped
- Cut the fennel in two and place in an ovenproof dish. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Blend 200g of the grapes with the garlic in a blender. Cut the remaining grapes in two halves.
- Place the fennel in the oven at a low temperature – low enough temperature so that your hands do not burn. The purpose is to slightly dehydrate the fennel. When the skin of the fennel goes brown, it is ideal to take out of the oven.
- Drizzle the fennel with the grape juice. Add the remaining grapes and chives.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Author of “The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism” to be published Summer 2017. It is intended to help others as they grow and find their personal brand and assist with a new way.
What price? The planet. Ethical veganism; it’s a life choice.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media Solicitor | Former Chair, The Vegan Society
EthiVegan Day Retreat with Edward Daniel
Saturday 15 July 2017 – Awaken to the Fifth Dimension, Highbury, London with Edward Daniel – places limited to 8 – click here
Saturday 23 September 2017 – Awaken to the Fifth Dimension, Highbury, London with Edward Daniel – places limited to 8 – click here
Talks by Edward Daniel
Wednesday 26 July 2017 to Sunday 30 July 2017 – Queer Spirit Summer Festival, Thoulstone Park, Wiltshire
Thursday 10 August 2017 to Sunday 13 August 2017 – Raw Fest 2017, Sunninghill, Berkshire
Friday 26 August 2017 to Sunday 27 August 2017 – Berlin Vegan Festival, Germany
Saturday 16 September 2017 – London Viva!
Saturday 30 September 2017 – National Veg Food and Lifestyle Festival, Manchester
Sunday 19 November 2017 – Edinburgh Vegan Festival
Sunday 26 November 2017 – Brighton Vegan Festival
Saturday 17 March 2018 – London Viva