- 1tbs coconut oil
- 4 Portobello mushrooms
- 100g kale
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- ½ pomegranate, seeds
- ½ inch ginger root, grated
- 1tbs mirin rice wine
- Preheat oven to 50 degrees Celsius.
- Place the Porobello mushrooms into an ovenproof dish with the coconut oil.
- Set aside 4 hours to deydrate the mushrooms, turning sides every three quarter hours or so.
- Finely chopthe kale in a food processor. Set aside.
- Place the shallots, ginger root, mirin rice wine in a bowl. Mix well. Add the kale
- When ready to serve. Stuff the kale on the upside of the mushroom.
- Garnish with the pomegranate seeds.
- Serve at room temperature.
• Very high in vitamin A
• Very high in vitamin C
• High in saturated fat
• High in cholesterol
• High in sodium
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Author of “The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism” to be published Summer 2017. It is intended to help others as they grow and find their personal brand and assist with a new way.
What price? The planet. Ethical veganism; it’s a life choice.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media Solicitor | Former Chair, The Vegan Society
EthiVegan Day Retreat with Edward Daniel
Saturday 15 July 2017 – Awaken to the Fifth Dimension, Highbury, London with Edward Daniel – places limited to 8 – click here
Saturday 23 September 2017 – Awaken to the Fifth Dimension, Highbury, London with Edward Daniel – places limited to 8 – click here
Talks by Edward Daniel
Wednesday 26 July 2017 to Sunday 30 July 2017 – Queer Spirit Summer Festival, Thoulstone Park, Wiltshire
Thursday 10 August 2017 to Sunday 13 August 2017 – Raw Fest 2017, Sunninghill, Berkshire
Friday 26 August 2017 to Sunday 27 August 2017 – Berlin Vegan Festival, Germany
Saturday 16 September 2017 – London Viva!
Saturday 30 September 2017 – National Veg Food and Lifestyle Festival, Manchester
Sunday 19 November 2017 – Edinburgh Vegan Festival
Sunday 26 November 2017 – Brighton Vegan Festival
Saturday 17 March 2018 – London Viva