- 1tbs coconut oil
- 4 Portobello mushrooms
- 100g kale
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- ½ pomegranate, seeds
- ½ inch ginger root, grated
- 1tbs mirin rice wine
- Preheat oven to 50 degrees Celsius.
- Place the Porobello mushrooms into an ovenproof dish with the coconut oil.
- Set aside 4 hours to deydrate the mushrooms, turning sides every three quarter hours or so.
- Finely chopthe kale in a food processor. Set aside.
- Place the shallots, ginger root, mirin rice wine in a bowl. Mix well. Add the kale
- When ready to serve. Stuff the kale on the upside of the mushroom.
- Garnish with the pomegranate seeds.
- Serve at room temperature.
• Very high in vitamin A
• Very high in vitamin C
• High in saturated fat
• High in cholesterol
• High in sodium
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Writer of “The Beginner’s Survival Guide to Veganism” to be published June 2017. It is intended to help others as they grow and find their personal brand and assist with a new way.
What price? The planet. Ethical veganism; it’s a life choice.
Edward Daniel | Lightworker | Presenter of “The Urban Forager”| Chef | Columnist | Corporate Commercial TMT Solicitor | Outgoing Chair, The Vegan Society
Subscribe to the EthiVegan channel – www.youtube.com/ethivegan
For more information about Edward, Meet the author – http://www.ethivegan.com/meet-the-author-edward-daniel/