- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 4 medium sized cherry tomatoes
- 75g cavolo nero, sliced
- 1 large Portobello mushroom, cubed
- 1 parsnip, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 beetroot, grated
- ½ lemon, juice and zest
- 2 tbs cider vinegar
- 2 tbs tamari sauce
- 1 tbs amino liquid
- pinch of salt
- Sauté the shallot in coconut oil in a large wok until the shallot turns translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and cook over a medium heat for a couple of minutes.
- Toss in the cavolo nero and mushroom and cook for a further three to four minutes. Switch off the heat.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Transfer to a large serving dish and set to one side at room temperature for a couple of hours.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Author of “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism” to be published 2 December 2017. It is intended to help others as they grow and find their personal brand and assist with a new way.
What price? The planet. Ethical veganism; it’s a life choice.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media Solicitor | Former Chair, The Vegan Society