- 2 large pok choi
- 3tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- juice of 1 orange
- 1tbs coriander seeds, grounded
- 2 star anise. grounded
- few springs of oregano, chopped finely
- salt and pepper to taste
- 20g blanched almonds
- Cut of the base of the pak choi, leaving the stem and leaves and cut into 1-centimetre shreds. Place on a large serving plate. Leave to one side.
- Make the dressing by coming olive oil, garlic, orange juice, coriander, star anise and oregano in a large bowl. Mix well and season to taste.
- When ready to serve drizzle the dressing over the pak choi.
- Garnish with blanched almonds.
- Serve at room temperature.
• No cholesterol
• High in calcium
• Very high in magnesium
• Very high in phosphorus
• Very high in vitamin A
• Very high in vitamin C
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Author of “The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism” to be published Summer 2017. It is intended to help others as they grow and find their personal brand and assist with a new way.
What price? The planet. Ethical veganism; it’s a life choice.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media Solicitor | Former Chair, The Vegan Society
EthiVegan Day Retreat with Edward Daniel
Saturday 15 July 2017 – Awaken to the Fifth Dimension, Highbury, London with Edward Daniel – places limited to 8 – click here
Saturday 23 September 2017 – Awaken to the Fifth Dimension, Highbury, London with Edward Daniel – places limited to 8 – click here
Talks by Edward Daniel
Wednesday 26 July 2017 to Sunday 30 July 2017 – Queer Spirit Summer Festival, Thoulstone Park, Wiltshire
Thursday 10 August 2017 to Sunday 13 August 2017 – Raw Fest 2017, Sunninghill, Berkshire
Friday 26 August 2017 to Sunday 27 August 2017 – Berlin Vegan Festival, Germany
Saturday 16 September 2017 – London Viva!
Saturday 30 September 2017 – National Veg Food and Lifestyle Festival, Manchester
Sunday 19 November 2017 – Edinburgh Vegan Festival
Sunday 26 November 2017 – Brighton Vegan Festival
Saturday 17 March 2018 – London Viva