- 2 large pok choi
- 3tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- juice of 1 orange
- 1tbs coriander seeds, grounded
- 2 star anise. grounded
- few springs of oregano, chopped finely
- salt and pepper to taste
- 20g blanched almonds
- Cut of the base of the pak choi, leaving the stem and leaves and cut into 1-centimetre shreds. Place on a large serving plate. Leave to one side.
- Make the dressing by coming olive oil, garlic, orange juice, coriander, star anise and oregano in a large bowl. Mix well and season to taste.
- When ready to serve drizzle the dressing over the pak choi.
- Garnish with blanched almonds.
- Serve at room temperature.
• No cholesterol
• High in calcium
• Very high in magnesium
• Very high in phosphorus
• Very high in vitamin A
• Very high in vitamin C
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Saturday 22 April 2017 – Leicester Vegan Festival
Saturday 4 June 2017 – Greater London Vegan Festival
Wednesday 26 July 2017 to Sunday 30 July 2017 – Queer Spirit
Thursday 10 August 2017 to Sunday 13 August 2017 – Raw Fest
Saturday 22 September 2017 – London Viva!