- 1 papaya
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 pineapple
- 2tbs flaxseeds, grounded
- 25g coconut flakes
- 1 lime
- Peel the skin off the papaya. Cut in two and remove the black seeds. Cut into small chunks around 1cm each.
- With a sharp knife top and tail the pineapple. Remove the thorny skin. The cut the sides leaving the core, which should be tossed aside. Cut the sweet parts of the pineapple into chunks.
- Remove the pomegranate seeds by topping and tailing the pomegranate. Remove the seeds with hand.
- Place the papaya, pineapple and pomegranate in a large serving dish.
- Garnish with the ground flaxseeds and coconut flakes. Drizzle with lime juice.
- Serve at room temperature.
• No cholesterol
• Very low in sodium
• High in dietary fiber
• Very high in manganese
• High in vitamin A
• Very high in vitamin B6
• Very high in vitamin C
• Very high in sugar
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Author of “The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism” to be published Summer 2017. It is intended to help others as they grow and find their personal brand and assist with a new way.
What price? The planet. Ethical veganism; it’s a life choice.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media Solicitor | Former Chair, The Vegan Society
EthiVegan Day Retreat with Edward Daniel
Saturday 15 July 2017 – Awaken to the Fifth Dimension, Highbury, London with Edward Daniel – places limited to 8 – click here
Saturday 23 September 2017 – Awaken to the Fifth Dimension, Highbury, London with Edward Daniel – places limited to 8 – click here
Talks by Edward Daniel
Wednesday 26 July 2017 to Sunday 30 July 2017 – Queer Spirit Summer Festival, Thoulstone Park, Wiltshire
Thursday 10 August 2017 to Sunday 13 August 2017 – Raw Fest 2017, Sunninghill, Berkshire
Friday 26 August 2017 to Sunday 27 August 2017 – Berlin Vegan Festival, Germany
Saturday 16 September 2017 – London Viva!
Saturday 30 September 2017 – National Veg Food and Lifestyle Festival, Manchester
Sunday 19 November 2017 – Edinburgh Vegan Festival
Sunday 26 November 2017 – Brighton Vegan Festival
Saturday 17 March 2018 – London Viva