- 1 papaya
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 pineapple
- 2tbs flaxseeds, grounded
- 25g coconut flakes
- 1 lime
- Peel the skin off the papaya. Cut in two and remove the black seeds. Cut into small chunks around 1cm each.
- With a sharp knife top and tail the pineapple. Remove the thorny skin. The cut the sides leaving the core, which should be tossed aside. Cut the sweet parts of the pineapple into chunks.
- Remove the pomegranate seeds by topping and tailing the pomegranate. Remove the seeds with hand.
- Place the papaya, pineapple and pomegranate in a large serving dish.
- Garnish with the ground flaxseeds and coconut flakes. Drizzle with lime juice.
- Serve at room temperature.
• No cholesterol
• Very low in sodium
• High in dietary fiber
• Very high in manganese
• High in vitamin A
• Very high in vitamin B6
• Very high in vitamin C
• Very high in sugar
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Author of “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism” to be published 2 December 2017. It is intended to help others as they grow and find their personal brand and assist with a new way.
What price? The planet. Ethical veganism; it’s a life choice.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media Solicitor | Former Chair, The Vegan Society