- 3 fennel, sliced centrally in two
- 4tbs coconut oil
- 1 lime-juice
- 2tsb soya sauce
- 20ml filtered water
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1-inch ginger, chopped
- few sprigs of dill, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line an ovenproof dish with baking parchment and add the fennel.
- In a jug, mix together the coconut oil, lime juice, soya sauce and water. Add the garlic, ginger and dill. Combine
- Drizzle with dressing over the fennel. Cover with dish with aluminum foil. Cook for about 20 minutes in the oven.
- Serve warm.
• No cholesterol
• Very low in sugar
• High in dietary fiber
• High in manganese
• High in potassium
• Very high in vitamin C
• Very high in good saturated fat
• High in sodium
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Author of “The Beginner’s Survival Guide to Veganism” to be published June 2017. It is intended to help others as they grow and find their personal brand and assist with a new way.
What price? The planet. Ethical veganism; it’s a life choice.
Edward Daniel | Lightworker | Presenter of “The Urban Forager”| Chef | Columnist | Corporate
Commercial TMT Solicitor | Outgoing Chair, The Vegan Society
Subscribe to the EthiVegan channel – www.youtube.com/ethivegan
For more information about Edward, Meet the author – http://www.ethivegan.com/meet-the-author-edward-daniel/