- 3 fennel, sliced centrally in two
- 4tbs coconut oil
- 1 lime-juice
- 2tsb soya sauce
- 20ml filtered water
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1-inch ginger, chopped
- few sprigs of dill, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line an ovenproof dish with baking parchment and add the fennel.
- In a jug, mix together the coconut oil, lime juice, soya sauce and water. Add the garlic, ginger and dill. Combine
- Drizzle with dressing over the fennel. Cover with dish with aluminum foil. Cook for about 20 minutes in the oven.
- Serve warm.
• No cholesterol
• Very low in sugar
• High in dietary fiber
• High in manganese
• High in potassium
• Very high in vitamin C
• High in sodium
• High in saturated fat
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Author of “The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism” to be published Summer 2017. It is intended to help others as they grow and find their personal brand and assist with a new way.
What price? The planet. Ethical veganism; it’s a life choice.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media Solicitor | Former Chair, The Vegan Society
EthiVegan Day Retreat with Edward Daniel
Saturday 15 July 2017 – Awaken to the Fifth Dimension, Highbury, London with Edward Daniel – places limited to 8 – click here
Saturday 23 September 2017 – Awaken to the Fifth Dimension, Highbury, London with Edward Daniel – places limited to 8 – click here