- 500g organic tofu
- 1tbs coconut oil
- 1tsp turmeric powder
- 1 medium vine tomato, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- black pepper to taste
- Mash the tofu with a fork.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the tofu and mix with salt and turmeric. Sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Toss in the tomato and spring onions. Continuing cooking for three or four minutes.
- Season with black pepper and serve warm.
• No cholesterol
• Very low in sodium
• Very high in calcium
• High in iron
• Very high in manganese
• High in magnesium
• High in phosphorus
• High in selenium
• High in saturated fat
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Author of “The Beginner’s Survival Guide to Veganism” to be published June 2017. It is intended to help others as they grow and find their personal brand and assist with a new way.
What price? The planet. Ethical veganism; it’s a life choice.
Edward Daniel | Lightworker | Presenter of “The Urban Forager”| Chef | Columnist | Corporate
Commercial TMT Solicitor | Outgoing Chair, The Vegan Society
Subscribe to the EthiVegan channel – www.youtube.com/ethivegan
For more information about Edward, Meet the author – http://www.ethivegan.com/meet-the-author-edward-daniel/