- 500g organic tofu
- 1tbs coconut oil
- 1tsp turmeric powder
- 1 medium vine tomato, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- black pepper to taste
- Mash the tofu with a fork.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the tofu and mix with salt and turmeric. Sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Toss in the tomato and spring onions. Continuing cooking for three or four minutes.
- Season with black pepper and serve warm.
• No cholesterol
• Very low in sodium
• Very high in calcium
• High in iron
• Very high in manganese
• High in magnesium
• High in phosphorus
• High in selenium
• High in saturated fat
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Author of “The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism” to be published Summer 2017. It is intended to help others as they grow and find their personal brand and assist with a new way.
What price? The planet. Ethical veganism; it’s a life choice.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media Solicitor | Former Chair, The Vegan Society
EthiVegan Day Retreat with Edward Daniel
Saturday 15 July 2017 – Awaken to the Fifth Dimension, Highbury, London with Edward Daniel – places limited to 8 – click here
Saturday 23 September 2017 – Awaken to the Fifth Dimension, Highbury, London with Edward Daniel – places limited to 8 – click here