- 120g quinoa
- 120g bulgur wheat
- 1 bunch of spring onions, sliced
- 100g strawberries, halved
- ½ papaya, skin taken off, deseeded and diced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- Season to taste
- In a large pan of boiling water, add the quinoa and bulgur wheat and cook for about 12 minutes. Take off the heat. Drain off any excess liquid and allow to cool.
- Soak the papaya and strawberries in the lemon juice.
- Place the quinoa and bulgur wheat into a bowl and add pumpkin seeds and season to taste.
- Just before serving tip in the papaya and strawberries with the lemon juice and add the spring onions.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef
A complete Guide on How to Grow Strawberries (by igardenplanting.com)