- 1kg carrots
- 4tsb maple syrup
- 6tsb extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1tbs sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to gas mark 180 degrees Celsius.
- Peel the skin and cut the carrots into diagonal chunks. Place in a baking tray.
- Mix the maple syrup, olive oil and minced garlic. Coat the carrots.
- Roast the carrots for about 10 minutes. Toss over the sesame seeds and continuing baking for a further 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef