- 200g coconut oil
- 200g unrefined raw cane sugar
- 280g “00” doppio flour
- 100g desiccated coconut
- 120g mixed nuts
- 80g dates
- 150g mulberries
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 180 Celsius.
- Line a 9-inch cake round tin with butter and place baking paper in the bottom.
- In a food mixer place the sugar and oil and mix until well integrated.
- Sieve the flour into a food mixer. Add the nuts, coconut and dates. Combine well. Switch off and fold in the mulberries
- Pour the mixture into the tin and bake in the oven for about 40 minutes covered with aluminum foil. Cook until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool and then gently remove from the tin to a wire rack to cool entirely.
- When the cake has cooled, transfer the cake to a serving plate.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society