- 100g dates
- 250ml vegan cream (I use oat cream)
- 400ml vegetable yogurt (I use coconut)
- ¼ vanilla pod
- 150g ground almonds
- 1 pomegranate
- 25g coconut flakes
- Whizz the dates in a chopper until finely chopped.
- Blend the dates with the cream, yogurt and vanilla pod in a blender.
- Place the date mixture into a large bowl. Toss in the ground almonds and pomegranate seeds. Leave a few pomegranate seeds for garnishing.
- Garnish with coconut flakes and remaining seeds.
- Serve at room temperature.
• No cholesterol
• Low in sodium
• High in sugar
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society