- 640g sweet potatoes
- 125g cocoa butter (or coconut oil)
- 150g dates
- 75g cocoa nibs
- 150g walnuts, finely chopped
- Peel the sweet pototoes. Place overnight in the freezer.
- The following day, defrost the potatoes.
- Once defrosted, the potatoes can be finely chopped in a food processor.
- Finely ground the cocoa nibs.
- Place the dates into a chopped and chop finely. Do the same thing with the walnuts.
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- Line a baking tray with coconut oil. Line with a piece of baking parchment. Pat the mixture into the bottom and sides of the tray.
- Leave the bites to set in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Serve at room temperature.
• No cholesterol
• Very low in sodium
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef