- 640g sweet potatoes
- 125g cocoa butter (or coconut oil)
- 150g dates
- 75g cocoa nibs
- 150g walnuts, finely chopped
- Peel the sweet pototoes. Place overnight in the freezer.
- The following day, defrost the potatoes.
- Once defrosted, the potatoes can be finely chopped in a food processor.
- Finely ground the cocoa nibs.
- Place the dates into a chopped and chop finely. Do the same thing with the walnuts.
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- Line a baking tray with coconut oil. Line with a piece of baking parchment. Pat the mixture into the bottom and sides of the tray.
- Leave the bites to set in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Serve at room temperature.
• No cholesterol
• Very low in sodium
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society