- 4 medium sized sweet potatoes
- 2tbs coconut oil
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 50g sesame seeds
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 50g walnuts
- 100ml oat cream
- 1tbs tahini paste
- 2 spring onions
- salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to gas mark 180 degrees Celsius.
- Soak the seeds and walnuts in filtered water.
- Place the sweet potatoes in an ovenproof dish. Using a pastry brush, brush over the coconut oil. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes until you are able to slide a knife through the potato with ease. Set to one side.
- Drain the water from the seeds and walnuts. Place into a food processor and whizz with the cream and tahini paste. Season to taste.
- Serve the sweet potatoes with the filling.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society