- 4 medium sized sweet potatoes
- 2tbs coconut oil
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 50g sesame seeds
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 50g walnuts
- 100ml oat cream
- 1tbs tahini paste
- 2 spring onions
- salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to gas mark 180 degrees Celsius.
- Soak the seeds and walnuts in filtered water.
- Place the sweet potatoes in an ovenproof dish. Using a pastry brush, brush over the coconut oil. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes until you are able to slide a knife through the potato with ease. Set to one side.
- Drain the water from the seeds and walnuts. Place into a food processor and whizz with the cream and tahini paste. Season to taste.
- Serve the sweet potatoes with the filling.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef