- 500ml filtered water
- 20g oats
- 2 fennel bulbs, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp mustard
- Pinch of salt
- Few sprigs of dill
- Few peppercorns
- 100g grapes
- Place the oats and water in a sauce pan and bring to a medium heat. Stir consistently for a few minutes until the oats start to thicken.
- Add the oil, onions and shallot and stir for a few minutes more until the onions start to soften.
- Stir in the mustard and season to taste. Toss in the dill.
- Garnish with a few peppercorns and top with fresh grapes.
- Serve with boiled or mashed potatoes and vegetables.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef