- 100g goji berries
- 100g sultanas
- 1kg apples, bramley
- 100ml filtered water
- pinch of salt
- 4tsb flaxseeds, ground
- ½ lemon, juice and zest
- 1 cinnamon stick, ground
- 25g baobab powder
- 50g brazil nuts, chopped
- Soak the goji berries and sultanas in filtered water and set to one side.
- Core the apples to remove the seeds. Leave the apples unskinned. Place in a large saucepan with the water and salt, and cover with a lid. Cook over a medium heat and stew the apples until they soften. This will take about 10 minutes. Place in a large serving dish or in serving bowls and set to one side.
- Place in a large bowl mix the flaxseeds, lemon juice and zest, cinnamon and baobab. Smooth on top of the apple stew.
- Drain the water from the goji berries and sultanas. Decorate the remaining ingredients on top of the apple stew.
- Serve with vegan cream or ice cream.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.