Dive into something moist and lush. And, pamper.
Textured plump pillowy Raw Leek and Sunflower Blinis littered with black sesame seeds, sea salt and citrus lemon.
This dish will burst your belief that vegan food can’t be simple to make
- When you’ve got a party and need some lush blinis to go with your dips
- When you fancy a nutritious Blini instead of a slice of bread
- When its summery outside and need a light wholesome side to with your salad
Raw Leek and Sunflower Blinis was inspired when I had a raw vegan party and my contribution to this, were these Blinis.
Raw Leek and Sunflower Blinis is vegan and paleo.
- 200g sunflower seeds
- 50g flaxseeds
- 10g psyllium husk
- 10g black sesame seeds
- 210ml filtered water
- ½ lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ leek, chopped
- Grind the sunflower and flax seeds with the salt in a high-speed blender until fine. Place in a bowl with the psyllium husk. Mix well.
- Add in the water and mix until all the powders are integrated.
- Place a 2-inch cookie cutter onto a Teflon tray and spoon into the cookie shape.
- Dehydrate in a dehydrator for 12 hours, turning occasionally. The crackers are done when they are dry on the outside but retain moisture on the inside. Keep in a tight sealed container for no more than a week.