- 250g dried figs
- 100g-macadamia nuts
- 50g sunflower seeds
- ¼ tsp nutmeg, freshly grated
- In a chopper, pulse the fig until it is fine. Remove and place in a mixing bowl.
- Place the macadamia nuts and sunflower seeds and pulse to a course consistency. Add to the mixing bowl.
- Add the nutmeg and using your hands knead into a dough. Use both hands to break off the dough and gently shape into small round balls.
- Serve immediately or place in the fridge and consume within the next few days.
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef