Raw Macadamia Fig Truffles
Raw Macadamia Fig Truffles are a great way to start the day as a breakfast treat. I find adding freshly grated nutmeg always enhances dishes, where it is a requisite ingredient and l love it with these Raw Macadamia Fig Truffles.
Author: Edward Daniel
Recipe type: Dessert, Snack, Breakfast
Cuisine: Vegan,Paleo, Paleovegan, Raw
- 250g dried figs
- 100g-macadamia nuts
- 50g sunflower seeds
- ¼ tsp nutmeg, freshly grated
- In a chopper, pulse the fig until it is fine. Remove and place in a mixing bowl.
- Place the macadamia nuts and sunflower seeds and pulse to a course consistency. Add to the mixing bowl.
- Add the nutmeg and using your hands knead into a dough. Use both hands to break off the dough and gently shape into small round balls.
- Serve immediately or place in the fridge and consume within the next few days.