Tomato and Orange Soup
Tomato and orange have always been my favourites – so, it is wonderful to be able to combine both ingredients into this light soup.
Author: Edward Daniel
Recipe type: Starter
Cuisine: Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Paleovegan
- 2 medium onions
- 3tsb extra virgin olive oil
- 1kg plum tomatoes
- 500ml water
- Orange, juice, and half inch slither of zest
- In a large pan, add the olive oil and onion. Cook the onions until they soften.
- Add the tomato and zest. Cook on a low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add the orange juice. Whizz with a blender or place in batches in a liquidiser.
- Season to taste and ready to serve.