- 150g shallots, chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 pomelo
- 1 red chilli, julienned
- 150g peanuts, chopped
- small sprig of fresh mint, chopped
- small sprig fresh coriander, chopped
- ½ cucumber, diced
- 3 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 lime, freshly-squeezed
- Take the skin and membrane off the pomelo. Use your hands to break into chunks. Place the pomelo into a large bowl.
- Top tip – I suggest you resist using a knife to cut into chunks because otherwise the juice of the pomelo will dilute the dressing.
- Combine the shallots, peanuts, mint, coriander, pepper, chilli and cucumber in a large serving bowl.
- Just before serving add the dressing to the pomelo mixture.
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef