Almond Cauliflower Broccoli Salad
Too often we think that we need to cook cauliflower and broccoli in order to enjoy its subtle taste. However, grating both these vegetables make it palatable when combined with the tofu tahini paste. Why not give this dish a try?
Author: Edward Daniel
Recipe type: Main, Side, Salad
Cuisine: Vegan, Vegetarian
- 200g firm organic tofu
- 100ml almond milk
- ½ tsp rock salt
- 2tsp tahini
- 1 spearhead of broccoli
- 1 spearhead of cauliflower
- 25g blanched almonds
- Place the tofu, almond milk, rock salt and tahini in a blender and whizz until smooth. Leave to one side.
- Grate the broccoli and cauliflower in a large bowl. Be careful not to grate the hard part of the stem.
- Add the tofu tahini sauce to the broccoli and cauliflower and combine well. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- When ready to serve, garnish the salad with blanched almonds.