- ½ onion, shredded
- 3tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 4 gloves of garlic, sliced finely
- 200g fresh garden peas from pod
- 200g green beans
- 1 chilli (optional)
- 1 avocado
- ½ lime, freshly squeezed
- 3 to 4 mint leaves, finely chopped
- In a frying pan, sauté the shredded onion in a teaspoon of olive oil until the onion start to brown and then remove from the heat. Set to one side.
- Top tip – I don’t want to flavour the salad with the onion other than to garnish.
- In a saucepan, fry the garlic in the remaining until the onion turns brown.
- Add the garden peas and green beans and cook for about 10 minutes. If you decide to add the optional chilli then add 8 minutes into the further cooking.
- Switch off the heat and combine in the avocado, limejuice and chopped mint (leaving a few to one side to garnish).
- Just before serving garnish with the onion and mint leaves.
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef