- 1 tbs lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3tbs extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2tbs roasted sesame seeds
- 200g fresh kale
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Lightly grease a couple of large baking trays with oil and line with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the lemon juice, oil, salt and sesame seeds together.
- Toss in the kale and thoroughly coat with the lemon and sesame seed mixture.
- Lay the kale in a single layer on the baking paper.
- Bake for about 4 minutes, until almost crispy.
- Top tip – care needs to be taken as kale will easily burn and it is better to serve these almost crispy.
- Serve as a snack.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
To find out more of what is happening in my life, journey, and travels – as I balance work as a full-time solicitor, being a vegan chef and creating new recipes, speaking at vegan events on animal rights, the environment, spirituality and activism in the United Kingdom and abroad, and write my next book then follow me:
Or, self-published, order your copy of my first book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism” in the three part “Circle of Food” series which is currently out here. Reviews of this book can be found on Amazon here.
My second book in the “Cirlce of Food” series is entitled “Presence: The Ascending Vegan” covers animal rights/welfare and liberation (using my skills as a lawyer), spiritual chapters on living in the present, balancing the masculine and feminine, the Mandela effect, the Universal laws, and has even more recipes and poetry is out in 2020.
As I self-fund all my activities from my work as a solicitor – including self-publishing and attending events it is matter of living in alignment and the Universe in its wisdom will provide – and, of course, I have time to balance it all and simply create.
My end goal is to host my own T.V. show on vegan recipes and on veganism. Please support me in my quest.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Digital Information and Media Solicitor | Author | Poet | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society