- 3tb coconut oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 litre filtered water
- 1 potato, skinned
- 1 carrot, sliced in two
- 2 sticks of celery, sliced in two
- 3 cloves
- 1kg celeriac, peeled and diced
- 3 parsnips, peeled and sliced
- Parsley to garnish
- Season to taste
- In a large pan, add the olive oil and onion. Cook the onions until they soften.
- Add the potato, carrot, celery and water and bring to boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Add the celeriac, parsnip and cloves. Cook on a low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the potato, carrot, celery and cloves. Switch off the heat and allow to cool.
- Whizz with a blender or place in batches in a liquidiser.
- Return to the pan and gently reheat. Season to taste.
- Garnish with a few springs of parsley on top as you serve.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
To find out more of what is happening in my life, journey, and travels – as I balance work as a full-time solicitor, being a vegan chef and creating new recipes, speaking at vegan events on animal rights, the environment, spirituality and activism in the United Kingdom and abroad, and write my next book then follow me:
Or, self-published, order your copy of my first book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism” in the three part “Circle of Food” series which is currently out here. Reviews of this book can be found on Amazon here.
My second book in the “Cirlce of Food” series is entitled “Presence: The Ascending Vegan” covers animal rights/welfare and liberation (using my skills as a lawyer), spiritual chapters on living in the present, balancing the masculine and feminine, the Mandela effect, the Universal laws, and has even more recipes and poetry is out in 2020.
As I self-fund all my activities from my work as a solicitor – including self-publishing and attending events it is matter of living in alignment and the Universe in its wisdom will provide – and, of course, I have time to balance it all and simply create.
My end goal is to host my own T.V. show on vegan recipes and on veganism. Please support me in my quest.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Digital Information and Media Solicitor | Author | Poet | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society