- 1 medium pineapple
- 1tbs coconut oil
- 1tbs white wine vinegar
- 1tsp paprika powder
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- few basil leaves
- 400g ciabatta bread
- Peel the skin off the pineapple. Place the pineapple in a Spiralizer. Use the ribbon cut blade. Spiral the pineapple.
- Place the spiralled pineapple in a tray. Drizzle on the coconut oil and white wine vinegar. Sieve the paprika powder all over.
- Place the pineapple in the oven at a low temperature, enough to be able to put your hands in the oven without burning. Leave for about an hour.
- Chop the shallots, and mix with the garlic.
- Slice the ciabatta into strips.
- Place the pineapple in a bowl and mix in the shallot mixture.
- Place the pineapple mixture onto the ciabatta.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society