- 1 medium pineapple
- 1tbs coconut oil
- 1tbs white wine vinegar
- 1tsp paprika powder
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- few basil leaves
- 400g ciabatta bread
- Peel the skin off the pineapple. Place the pineapple in a Spiralizer. Use the ribbon cut blade. Spiral the pineapple.
- Place the spiralled pineapple in a tray. Drizzle on the coconut oil and white wine vinegar. Sieve the paprika powder all over.
- Place the pineapple in the oven at a low temperature, enough to be able to put your hands in the oven without burning. Leave for about an hour.
- Chop the shallots, and mix with the garlic.
- Slice the ciabatta into strips.
- Place the pineapple in a bowl and mix in the shallot mixture.
- Place the pineapple mixture onto the ciabatta.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef