- 1 fennel
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 400g grapes
- 2 shallots
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- few sprigs of chives, chopped
- Cut the fennel in two and place in an ovenproof dish. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Blend 200g of the grapes with the garlic in a blender. Cut the remaining grapes in two halves.
- Place the fennel in the oven at a low temperature – low enough temperature so that your hands do not burn. The purpose is to slightly dehydrate the fennel. When the skin of the fennel goes brown, it is ideal to take out of the oven.
- Drizzle the fennel with the grape juice. Add the remaining grapes and chives.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef