- 5g seaweed flakes
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 4tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1tbs white wine vinegar
- 1tsp paprika powder
- pinch of salt
- 400g mushrooms, Portobello
- 75g sunflower seeds
- Soak the sunflower seeds in water for an hour. Drain the excess water.
- Blend all the ingredients (save the mushrooms and sunflower seeds) to a fine consistency in the a food processor
- Add the mushrooms and sunflower and continue whizzing to the consistency you desire. I prefer to have small chunks of mushrooms and seeds.
- Serve with crackers.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society