- 1kg pumpkin
- 375ml filtered water
- 25g oats
- 75g ground almond
- 1tbs vanilla extract
- 1tsp pomegranate molasses
- 1tsp tamari
- 2 oranges, juice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 pomegranate
- 50g hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Dry bake the pumpkin in the oven for an hour. Remove and allow to cool. Peel the skin and remove the seeds. Whizz to fine consistency and set to one side.
- Place the oats and water in a sauce pan and bring to a medium heat. Stir consistently for a few minutes until the oats start to thicken. Remove from heat.
- In a large serving bowl, place the oat mixture and stir in the pumpkin, orange juice, and ground almonds. Add the vanilla extract, pomegranate molasses and tamari. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Place the entire baked pumpkin mixture in a large serving bowl and top with pomegranate seeds and hazelnuts.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef