- 500g Brussels sprouts
- 2tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 200ml filtered water
- 2tsb pomegranate molasses
- 1tsp sumac
- pinch of salt
- 75g walnuts
- Sauté the Brussels sprouts in oil for about three or four minutes over a medium heat. Place on a serving dish
- In a saucepan gently heat the filtered water with the molasses, sumac and salt. Drizzle onto the Brussels sprouts.
- Decoratively add the walnuts and pomegranate and serve.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society