Braised Brussels Sprouts with Walnuts and Pomegranate
Braised Brussels Sprouts with Walnuts and Pomegranate is a quick and easy dish to serve up for a party. It looks and taste stunning and sure delight guests.
Author: Edward Daniel
Recipe type: Main, Side
- 500g Brussels sprouts
- 2tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 200ml filtered water
- 2tsb pomegranate molasses
- 1tsp sumac
- pinch of salt
- 75g walnuts
- Sauté the Brussels sprouts in oil for about three or four minutes over a medium heat. Place on a serving dish
- In a saucepan gently heat the filtered water with the molasses, sumac and salt. Drizzle onto the Brussels sprouts.
- Decoratively add the walnuts and pomegranate and serve.