- 500g Brussels sprouts
- 2tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 200ml filtered water
- 2tsb pomegranate molasses
- 1tsp sumac
- pinch of salt
- 75g walnuts
- Sauté the Brussels sprouts in oil for about three or four minutes over a medium heat. Place on a serving dish
- In a saucepan gently heat the filtered water with the molasses, sumac and salt. Drizzle onto the Brussels sprouts.
- Decoratively add the walnuts and pomegranate and serve.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.