- 1kg potatoes
- 100ml vegan milk
- 1 medium onion
- 6tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Brussel’s Sprout top head, shredded
- Peel and boil the potatoes in filtered water until soft. Drain and mash with the vegan milk in a large mixing bowl.
- In a large pan, sauté the onions in oil for about three or four minutes over a medium heat until the onions turn translucent. Add the Brussels sprouts top and when the tops have softened.
- Add the potatoes to the Brussel’s top mixture. Continuing frying for a further five minutes.
- Season to taste.
- Serve warm.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.