- 1kg potatoes
- 100ml vegan milk
- 1 medium onion
- 6tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Brussel’s Sprout top head, shredded
- Peel and boil the potatoes in filtered water until soft. Drain and mash with the vegan milk in a large mixing bowl.
- In a large pan, sauté the onions in oil for about three or four minutes over a medium heat until the onions turn translucent. Add the Brussels sprouts top and when the tops have softened.
- Add the potatoes to the Brussel’s top mixture. Continuing frying for a further five minutes.
- Season to taste.
- Serve warm.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society