- 1kg butternut squash
- 1 pomegranate
- 500ml vegan cream
- 250g chia seeds
- 50g unrefined coconut sugar
- 50g blanched almonds
- Preheat oven to gas mark 180 degrees Celsius.
- Dry roast the butternut squash in the oven for about 30 minutes. Allow to cool.
- De-skin the squash and remove seeds. Place in a food processor and whisk to a fine consistency.
- De-seed the pomegranate.
- Place the squash with the vegan cream, chia seeds and sugar into a large serving bowl. Leave in the fridge for 20minutes.
- Decorate with blanched almonds and serve.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.