- 1kg butternut squash
- 1 pomegranate
- 500ml vegan cream
- 250g chia seeds
- 50g unrefined coconut sugar
- 50g blanched almonds
- Preheat oven to gas mark 180 degrees Celsius.
- Dry roast the butternut squash in the oven for about 30 minutes. Allow to cool.
- De-skin the squash and remove seeds. Place in a food processor and whisk to a fine consistency.
- De-seed the pomegranate.
- Place the squash with the vegan cream, chia seeds and sugar into a large serving bowl. Leave in the fridge for 20minutes.
- Decorate with blanched almonds and serve.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media Advertising IT IP Solicitor | Author | Poet | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society