- 500g cannelloni beans
- 500g carrots
- 3 shallots
- 2tsb extra virgin olive oil
- bunch of coriander
- 1tbs mango powder
- 2tbs coriander powder
- 2tbs cumin powder
- 1tsp salt
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- 300g breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- Soak the beans in filtered water for a period of 24 hours.
- Cook the beans in a pressure cooker for about 15 minutes. Drain and leave to one side.
- Chop the shallots and gently sauté.
- Once the beans have cooled down, place into a food processor and roughly chop.
- Grate the carrots and finely chop the coriander.
- Place beans into a large mixing bowl. Add the carrot, coriander and remaining ingredients.
- Have a bowl to one side with lukewarm water to dip your hands into now and again.
- Mix the ingredients if your hands and taking a small handful make into a round circle. Keep repeating till you use up the mixture. Keep refrigerated until ready to eat. This mixture will keep for about a day.
- To heat up gently sauté the bean burgers in oil until lightly browned on both sides.
- Serve on its own or in a bap.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media Advertising IT IP Solicitor | Author | Poet | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society