- 250g lentils
- 750ml filtered water
- 200g plum tomatoes, chopped
- 25g nutritional yeast
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 1bts chervil
- 1tsp plum seasoning
- ½tsp salt
- 1tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Place lentils with the filtered water in a pressure cooker and once the cooker starts to steam cook for 5 minutes. Alternatively, place in a saucepan, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes until the lentils start to mush.
- Place the lentils into a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients save the oil. Mix well.
- Line a loaf tin or oven proof dish with the oil and place baking paper on top.
- Scoop the lentil mixture into the tin/dish, cover with aluminium foil and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.