- 250g lentils
- 750ml filtered water
- 200g plum tomatoes, chopped
- 25g nutritional yeast
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 1bts chervil
- 1tsp plum seasoning
- ½tsp salt
- 1tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Place lentils with the filtered water in a pressure cooker and once the cooker starts to steam cook for 5 minutes. Alternatively, place in a saucepan, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes until the lentils start to mush.
- Place the lentils into a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients save the oil. Mix well.
- Line a loaf tin or oven proof dish with the oil and place baking paper on top.
- Scoop the lentil mixture into the tin/dish, cover with aluminium foil and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media Advertising IT IP Solicitor | Author | Poet | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society