- Dry ingredients
- 20g oats
- 45g flaxseeds
- 15g psyllium husks
- 100g raw unrefined cane sugar
- 55g rice flour
- 80g sorghum flour
- 40g tapioca flour
- 50g ground almonds
- 2tsps baking soda
- 50g chocolate chips
- Wet ingredients
- 25g prune puree
- 60ml olive oil
- 40g coconut oil
- 120ml filtered water
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 180 degrees Celsius or if you have a fan oven 160 degrees Celsius.
- Line a couple of baking trays with olive oil and baking paper and set to one side.
- In a blender or food processor, grind the psyllium husks, flaxseeds, oats and sugar. Place in a large mixing bowl with the remaining dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Mix in the olive oil into the bowl with a spatula. Then gradually add the filtered water and the prune puree. The dough should be moist.
- Toss in the chocolate chips into the bowl.
- Take an ice-cream scoop and scoop some dough. Even out with a spatula and place on the baking dry. Squeeze the dough down to the flatness desired. Ensure that there is room to place other cookies. Repeat action until two baking trays are filled.
- Set the timer to 15 minutes and bake in the oven. The cookies will turn a lovely golden colour.
- Remove the trays from the oven and allow the cookies to cool down before consuming.
- Unwind and serve with a nice cuppa (of tea).
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef