- 400g cherries
- Dry ingredients
- 60g oats, ground
- 60g almonds, ground
- Wet ingredients
- 6tbs Marsala wine
- 100ml maple syrup
- 240ml filtered water
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- zest of ⅛ lemon
- 1tbs olive oil
- Preheat oven to gas mark 180 degrees Celsius or if you have a fan oven 160 degrees Celsius.
- Pit the cherries. Place in a blender and roughly chop for a few seconds.
- Combine the oats and almonds together in a mixing bowl. Set to one side.
- Separately combine the wet ingredients in a blender. Add to the dry ingredients.
- Line a pyrex dish with oil and place the cherries at the bottom. Drizzle the clafoutis mixture on top.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove and serve warm or cold if you prefer.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef