- ½ grapefruit, squeezed
- 1 chicory, de-leaved
- 150g chestnut mushroom, sliced
- 100ml vegan Cabernet Sauvignon wine
- Place the squeezed grapefruit juice into a shallow dish. Remove 8 leaves from the stalk. Leave to marinade for a couple of hours, turning every half an hour or so.
- In a separate dish, leave the sliced mushrooms to soak in the wine. Turning regularly, at the same time as the chicory above.
- When ready to serve, layer the mushrooms on the plate and place the chicory on top.
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef