- 200g cranberries
- 100ml filtered water
- 50g coconut sugar
- 1 bramley apple, sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 pomegranate, seeded.
- 200g Yufka (Turkish rectangular pastry leaves)
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- Preheat oven to gas mark 180 degrees Celcius.
- Place the cranberries in filtered water over a medium heat. When you hear the cranberries pop. Switch off the heat and stir in the sugar.
- Line a small pastry dish with melted coconut oil. Retain what is needed for basting later.
- Place 3 pastry leaves around the base of the dish. Layer on the sliced bananas. Place 3 pastry leaves on top. Layer on the sliced apples and add the pomegranate seeds. Place 3 pastry leaves on top. Add the cranberry mixture.
- Add the final 3 pastry leaves on top. Baste the surface with the remaining coconut oil. Place a piece of alumininium foil on top and place into the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and remove the foil and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve with vegan cream or ice cream.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.