- 200g knotted wrack (also known as egg wrack seaweed)
- 100g sunflower seed
- 100ml vegan cream
- 2tsp tahini
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- few sprigs of dill, finely chopped
- ½ lemon juice
- 2 gloves garlic, chopped finely
- 1 inch ginger grated
- ½ tsp rock salt
- Soak the sunflower seeds in filtered water for about 20 minutes. Drain and set to one side.
- Using a pair of scissors cut the seaweed into strips of 3 to 4 millimetres. Place in a large bowl.
- Add the sunflower seeds and remaining ingredients to the seaweed and mix well.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society