- 200g knotted wrack (also known as egg wrack seaweed)
- 100g sunflower seed
- 100ml vegan cream
- 2tsp tahini
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- few sprigs of dill, finely chopped
- ½ lemon juice
- 2 gloves garlic, chopped finely
- 1 inch ginger grated
- ½ tsp rock salt
- Soak the sunflower seeds in filtered water for about 20 minutes. Drain and set to one side.
- Using a pair of scissors cut the seaweed into strips of 3 to 4 millimetres. Place in a large bowl.
- Add the sunflower seeds and remaining ingredients to the seaweed and mix well.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.