- 500ml vegan cream
- 100g ground almonds
- 25g baobab powder
- 4tbs flaxseeds, ground
- 100g unrefined raw coconut sugar
- 250g gooseberries, frozen
- Take the gooseberries out from the freeze and thaw for about an hour. Leave to one side.
- Place the cream in a food processor. Add the almonds, baobab, flaxseeds. Combine well.
- Add the sugar. Taste to see if the quantity of sugar satisfies your needs. For me this is sufficient for the dessert.
- Place the dessert into four serving bowls. Leave to one side in the fridge for about an hour.
- When ready to serve evenly sprinkle the goosberries on top of the dessert.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef