- 500ml vegan cream
- 100g ground almonds
- 25g baobab powder
- 4tbs flaxseeds, ground
- 100g unrefined raw coconut sugar
- 250g gooseberries, frozen
- Take the gooseberries out from the freeze and thaw for about an hour. Leave to one side.
- Place the cream in a food processor. Add the almonds, baobab, flaxseeds. Combine well.
- Add the sugar. Taste to see if the quantity of sugar satisfies your needs. For me this is sufficient for the dessert.
- Place the dessert into four serving bowls. Leave to one side in the fridge for about an hour.
- When ready to serve evenly sprinkle the goosberries on top of the dessert.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society