- 500g Jerusalem artichokes, diced
- 500g potatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3tbs olive oil
- 1tsp lavender
- 2tbs miso stock
- 1tsp rice vinegar
- 2litres of filtered water
- 250g cavolo nero, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to season
- Sauté the onion in oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the artichokes and potatoes. Allow the potatoes and artichokes to turn golden. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Add the lavender, miso, vinegar and water. Bring to the boil and then cover and allow to simmer for about 10 minutes. Switch off the heat.
- Stir in the cavolo nero.
- Season to taste.
- Serve with bread
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society