- 16g fresh yeast
- 340ml filtered water
- 1tsp raw unrefined sugar
- pint of salt
- 620g “00” doppio flour
- 80g semolina flour
- 7tbs olive oil
- 75g walnuts, roughly chopped
- 75g olives, destoned and sliced in two
- Place the yeast, lukewarm water, sugar and salt into a jug and mix.
- Add the yeast to the flour in a food mixer. Combine well.
- Add the oil. Continuing whizzing the dough.
- Gently fold in the walnut and olives.
- Place the dough onto a large baking tray. Leave to prove in a warm space.
- Every couple of hours or so, knead the risen dough. Leave the dough over night to prove. Cover with a dry dishcloth if needed.
- The following day, you do not need to knead. When ready pre-heat the oven. Wait until the oven is warm. Cover with aluminium foil and bake the bread for about 25 minutes.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society