- 200g chick pea flour (otherwise, known as gram flour)
- 200g cashews
- 100g raw unrefined sugar
- 4 cardamoms, de-shelled
- 150g coconut oil
- In a large non-stick saucepan, sieve in the chickpea flour.
- Turn on the medium flame; gently roast the flour, stirring constantly until it turns into a golden brown colour. Be careful, not to burn the flour – which can so easily be done if you are not constantly watching the roasting that is taking place. Turn off the heat and allow to cool down.
- Take the sugar and place into a food processor. Whizz for a few seconds and set aside. Do the same with the cashews until the cashews are finely chopped.
- Separately, place the de-shelled cardamom seeds in a grinder and ground to a finely powdered texture.
- Sieve the chickpea flour into a large bowl.
- Stir in the powdered sugar, cardamom and cashews to the flour, using a spatula and make sure the ingredients are well combined.
- Heat the coconut oil, until it melts and add to the large bowl.
- Line a dish with baking powder. Fold in the fudge mixture. Spoon over with a spatula to give a flat surface.
- Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes. Leave in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Turn over the fudge and cut into squares. Serve.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.