- 15g yeast
- 200ml filtered water
- 150g coconut oil
- 100g unrefined raw coconut sugar
- 25g matcha
- 300 “00” doppio flour
- 75g coconut flour
- 100g pecans
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 180g Celsius.
- Place the yeast in lukewarm filtered water and set to one side.
- Cream the coconut oil with the sugar in a food mixer. Add the yeast mixture. Combine well.
- Add the matcha and flour. Combine well.
- Spoon in the pecans.
- Line a baking tray with coconut oil. Line with a piece of baking parchment. Pat the mixture into the bottom and sides of the tray.
- Bake the mixture in the oven for 25 minutes. It should still have a moist texture.
- Remove from the oven and set to one side on a rack.
- Once cooled down, cut into squares.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society