- 300g red camargue rice
- ½ lemon (whole – flesh and peel)
- 4tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cinnamon stick, ground
- ½ inch ginger, grated
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- bunch of spring onions, chopped
- few sprigs of coriander leaves, chopped finely
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the red camargue rice in a container full of filtered water into a steamer (I use about 750ml). Steam for 25 minutes. Place the rice into a large bowl, retaining the water. Leave to one side.
- Place the lemon and oil in a blender and blend well. Remove and place in a separate bowl. Add the garlic and ginger, cinnamon. Mix well. Stir into the rice.
- Toss in the spring onions and coriander leaves.
- Season to taste and serve.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society