- 200g aduki beans
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2tbs coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2tsp fenugreek
- 1ltr water
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1tbs freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 100g pomegranate seeds
- mint leaves
- Soak the aduki beans overnight in water. Drain and wash in fresh water.
- Place the onion, garlic and oil in a pressure cooker. Cook until the onion turns translucent.
- Add the fenugreek powders and form a marsala paste. Add aduki the measured water and coconut milk. Seal and place under pressure for about 15 minutes. Remove from the pressure.
- Just before serving combine in the dish with lemon juice, mint leaves and pomegranate seeds.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society