Jalapeno Salsa is one of those intensely divine salsa and makes a great accompaniment to a burger and potato cake that veers towards the sweet side. Yet, this Jalapeno Salsa packs in a punch and I love that it involves simply blitzing in the processor – especially, if you are rushing to add this accompaniment to a dish.
Author: Edward Daniel
Recipe type: Relish
Cuisine: Vegan, Raw, Paleo, Paleovegan
- 200g green tomatoes
- ½ onion
- 1 jalapeno peppers (deeded, if preferred)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1tbs maple syrup
- ½ lemon, juice
- Bunch of parsley, leaves and stalks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients together into a processor. Blitz until the parsley breaks down.
- Season to taste.
- Allow to stand for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with burgers or potato cakes.