- 200g green tomatoes
- ½ onion
- 1 jalapeno peppers (deeded, if preferred)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1tbs maple syrup
- ½ lemon, juice
- Bunch of parsley, leaves and stalks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients together into a processor. Blitz until the parsley breaks down.
- Season to taste.
- Allow to stand for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with burgers or potato cakes.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef