Radicchio Puy Salad
Radicchio Puy Salad is a perfect winter salad. Radicchio has this bitter taste but balances out favourably with this Orange vinaigrette. I love this Radicchio Puy Salad because it has such contrasting tastes.
Author: Edward Daniel
Recipe type: Side, Salad
- 200g puy lentils
- 1tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1tbs white wine vinegar
- ½ orange juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ medium red onion, chopped finely
- 100g plum tomatoes
- 1 bulb Radicchio, chopped
- Few sprigs of dill, chopped
- 1tbs olive oil
- Cook the Puy lentils in a pressure cooker. Drain.
- Make the vinaigrette dressing by combining the vinegars, orange juice and salt. Toss in the tomatoes and the red onions. Add the puy lentils set aside for about 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, wash and pat dry the Radicchio removing the base. Mix the Radicchio and dill in with the Puy lentils.
- Serve in a serving dish and drizzle with oil.