- 25g sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 375ml filtered water
- 125g polenta
- 50g olives, destoned and chopped
- ½ lemon, juice
- few chopped chives
- 1 tbs olive oil
- For Garnishing
- Chives, chopped
- Soak the sundried tomatoes in filtered water for three to four hours. Set to one side.
- Drain the water from the sundried tomatoes and place in a medium saucepan. Add the potenta and cook over a medium heat for about 10 minutes. Stirring continuously.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the sundried tomatoes, olives, lemon juice and a few chopped chives.
- Line a small baking tray with the olive oil. Line with grease proof paper and pour in the polenta. Smooth over with the back of a spatula. Place in the fridge for a few hours.
- Serve, garnishing with the remaining chives.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef